Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Anthony enjoying the sun


Konica test, originally uploaded by misspudding.

He wanted to ride his bike on Sunday, and the weather was really nice (though windy).

The weekend was really nice, but now it's snowing. This has been a very long winter, and it's really taken it's toll on the plants. They started blooming a few weeks ago and I think this is the second round of really cold temps since then. I'm sure a lot of them will make it, but it's probably pretty rough on them.

As for the picture, I picked up a cheap ($4.99) old Konica camera at the thrift store: Konica C35 Automatic. This particular model came out sometime after 1971. I wanted to check it out, so I threw in a roll of really cheap film (Fuji 200 speed) and went to work. This was the result...I think I'll keep it!

Happy Spring! We hope you guys are all finally warming up and seeing some pretty flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment