Saturday, November 10, 2007

Saturday night silly fun

I went shopping today and picked up the latest Disney/Pixar movie, Ratatouille.

Anthony isn't really interested in it, yet. He likes it for a brief fifteen or twenty minutes, and then his toddler attention span gets the best of him. He did, however, want to play with some markers and my camera.

Here's the evidence.



















And here he is just being a ham.



















He ultimately decided to chill out with Daddy for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anthony,
    You look like you are having a really good time with the markers. Will you draw me a picture and mail it to me?

    I would like to put it on my cubicle wall at work.

    Love, Aunt Shannon

    ps - I really like it when you call me on the phone.

    ReplyDelete